Kathleen is an international board certified lactation consultant (IBCLC) offering in-home, clinc and phone/video consultations.
Kathleen is a certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) and is a member of Lactations Consultants of Australia and New Zealand (LCANZ). She is a qualified breastfeeding counsellor, volunteering for the Australian Breastfeeding Association. As a mother with two young children she has experienced the ups and downs of breastfeeding first hand.
Kathleen offers clinic, phone as well as in-home consultations, and can provide follow up for as long as needed.
Kathleen can provide INDIVIDUALISED Lactation support with:
- Antenatal breastfeeding education
- Sore nipples and/or breasts
- Low supply
- Low weight gain
- Positioning and attachment
- Flat/inverted nipples
- Mastitis, blocked ducts, thrush, vasospasm, white spot
- Breastmilk expression and storage
- Use and removal of nipple shields
- Sleep and settling
- Nipple vasospasm
- Breast refusal
- Fussy babies
- Returning to work
- Premature babies
- Introduction of family foods
- Maternal nutritional advice
- Maternal diet for allergies/intolerances in infants
For clinic appointments you can book online, for in-home and phone consultations contact Kathleen to arrange a time.